Thursday, August 18, 2011

[TRANS] 110708 Young Sky's Tweets

1.
다크써클 =_=
Trans: Dark circle =_=


2.
컴퓨터뒤지다득템!ㅋㅋ 쥰듀와함께 http://twitpic.com/5mllx9

Trans: Hunting for good items on computer! keke Together with Jyun Dyu (Junsu)

3.
작년겨울에 셋이서 빨간 원웨이 자켓입고 새벽커피압구 http://twitpic.com/5mln1e


Trans: Last year winter, 3 of us wore the red One Way jacket in the midnight drinking coffee in Ap Gu
* Not sure with the Ap Gu thing. I guess he said they had coffee at a coffee shop in Ap Gu Jeong


4.
머리다시기를까요?
Trans: Should I grow my hair again?




5.
솔직히 개을러서 머리가 길면 머리하기 귀찮아 모자만 쓰고 다니게되더라구요. 짧은머리좋아좋아좋아~훗
Trans: Actually if my hair is long I'll just wear a cap because I'm lazy as it's annoying to style my hair. Short hair is good good good~ hoot (laughing sound)



6.
더 이상 올릴만한 사진이없네요 최근에 작업만하느라 찍은 사진도 별로없고~
Trans: I have no more photos to upload. Have been just working recently so I didn't really take photos~


7.
밤새고 라디오가야겠네요 아흑 매주 금요일 12시반 에즈원+원웨이 에즈원웨이와 함께! TBS efm RADIO!
Trans: Need to pull an all-nighter then go for radio show *sobs* Every Friday 12:30PM Together with As One + One Way, As One Way! TBS efm RADIO!


8.
내일은 비가 안왔으면 좋겠네요
Trans: Hopefully it won't rain tomorrow


Translated by One Way Malaysia

No comments:

Post a Comment