수요일이군요..
Trans: It's Wednesday..
2. Young Sky
작업 끝내고 집에 가는 길이 제일 길게 느껴집니다.
Trans: I feel that the way back home after working has become the longest road.
3. Young Sky
하루종일 앉아있었더니 허리가 끊어질듯...
Trans: Sitting whole day makes me feel like my waist is going to break...
4. Young Sky
아이코 허리야 ㅠ.ㅠ
Trans: Aigoo my waist TT
5. Peter in reply to Young Sky's (3rd) tweet:
@onewayyoungsky 글쌔 왜 그럴까? ㅋㅋ
Trans: Well, why is it so? keke
6. Young Sky in reply to Peter's tweet:
@onewaypeter ㅋㅋㅋ 작업을 너무 열심히해서죠 당연히 =)
Trans: Kekeke of course it's because (we've) worked too hard =)
7. Peter
난 이제 잔다~ 눈 뜨면 일어날꺼야 ㅋㅋㅋ
Trans: I'm going to sleep now~ I'll be awake when I open my eyes kekeke
8. Young Sky
전 이만 가볼께요 트위터하다보니 벌써 다왔네요.. 모두 좋은 하루보내세요!
Trans: I'm going off now. I have already reached while tweeting.. Have a good day everyone!
9. Young Sky
damn rush hour! 퇴근시간 ㅠ.ㅠ
Trans: Damn rush hour! Quitting time T.T
10. Young Sky
축구 같이 볼 사람이 없어서 안볼끄야Trans: I have no one to watch with me so I'm not going to watch the football match
11. Young Sky
혼자놀꺼야 ㅠㅠ
Trans: I'm going to play alone TT
12. Young Sky
졸립다..
Trans: Sleepy..
Translated by One Way Malaysia
No comments:
Post a Comment